Are pet plastic bottles poisonous? Pet plastic bottles are non-poisonous at room temperature. Pure PET begins to degrade at 250-300°C, but volatile toxic products are obviously released above 350°C. Due to the plasticizer contained in post-processing in daily PET plastics, it may be precipitated at 70°C, no problem.
PET beverage bottles are only suitable for warm drinks or frozen drinks. If they are filled with high-temperature liquids or heated, they will be easily deformed, and substances harmful to the human body will melt out. et plastic itself is not toxic, but long-term use may produce toxins. After 10 months of use, pet plastic products may release harmful substances DEHP and are not resistant to high temperatures. PET materials have high transparency and strong stability, and are widely used in various chemical alcohol bottles and infusion bottles. When the temperature of pet plastic reaches 70 degrees Celsius, it is easy to deform and will dissolve harmful substances to the human body. Therefore, it is recommended that beverage bottles and mineral water bottles for secondary use should not be filled with hot water. Most PET plastics cannot be sterilized simply and effectively by boiling, so they are not recommended for long-term use. Most of the pet plastic bottles are disposable, and the state stipulates that enterprises cannot recycle and refill them for use.
PET material, commonly known as polyester resin, is the most important variety of thermoplastic polyester. Its physical properties are milky white or light yellow highly crystalline polymer with smooth and shiny surface. Creep resistance, fatigue resistance, abrasion resistance, low wear and high hardness, with the greatest toughness among thermoplastics.
Winiber, offers complete production line for bottles. Including preform mould, injection machine, PET bottle blow molding machine and all its auxliary machines. Click your mouse and conatct with us to get the quotation!